By the term “us” or “we” the owner of this website is meant. Similarly, the term “you” concern the user / viewer of this website.
- The contents we provide on this website are for your general information and use only. They may change at any time without prior notice.
- We, as well as any third parties we have partnered with, do not guarantee the accuracy, timing, performance, wholeness or appropriateness of the information found on this website for any particular purpose. Thus, you accept that any information or materials on this website may be inaccurate or mistaken, while we cannot be held liable for such inaccuracies or mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that you use the information, services or products offered on this website at your own risk. We are not liable and it is your own duty to make sure that any of the products, services or information offered through us meet your particular needs.
- Some of the contents on this website including, but not limited to, the design, graphics or layout, are owned by or licensed to us and are therefore prohibited to reproduce in line with the copyright notice. This is part of these terms and conditions of this website to which you agree by using it.
- If you use this website in any unauthorised manner, we may claim for damages and/or a criminal offence.
- For your convenience, we provide links to some other websites on our pages. This, however, does not constitute endorsement or any responsibility for another websites’ contents on our site.
- Both, the use of the website and any disagreements which are due to its use, are subject to the laws of England and Wales.