It is important to us that your privacy is safe. Thus, any private details you will be asked to share with us in order to verify your identity, will be protected in line with our privacy statement.
This policy may be subject to change now and then so make sure to check these information from time to time to make sure that you agree with any of the changes made. The following policy has come into effect on the [date].
What we collect
We may need you to provide the following information:
• Contact details including your email address
• Demographic details. For example, postcode, preferences or interests
• Further details that may be related to customer surveys and/or offers
What happens to the information we gather
We gather this information to be better able to cater to your requirements and offer you a better service, especially for the reasons below:
• Internal records
• Improving our products and services
• To occasionally send you, via e-mail, promotional emails with customized information about new products or special offers
• To possibly get in touch with you by e-mail, phone or mail, for the purpose of market research
• For website customization to better suit your interests
Since we are committed to the safe handling of your private information, we do everything to thwart unauthorised access or disclosure. Thus, we use the appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect all information that has been collected online by or firm.
Cookies are tiny files that asks your consent to be saved on your PC’s hard drive. Among others, they help to analyse web traffic and, by gathering information about your preferences, enable web applications to react to you as an individual entity with tailored operations according to your needs and preferences.
Using cookies enables us to analyse data about the traffic on our website which we then use to improve it in alignment with your preferences. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes only, after which the date is deleted from the system. In other words, cookies make for a better website in accordance with your needs! Please note, cookies do not give us any access to your PC or any information you have not chosen to share with us. Moreover, you may decide to accept or not to accept cookies while most web browsers, however, do accept them by default. Should you wish to change this, you will have to modify the settings.
Links to other websites
To visit other websites more easily, our website may contain specific links. Please note that once you have left our website via such a link, we do not have any further control over what happens on this other website, including the safety of your personal details since they are not subject to this privacy statement. So we ask you to be careful when doing so and in any case to check the other website’s privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
To limit the gathering or usage of your private information, you can:
- Specify (by ticking a designated box) that you do not wish for your information to be shared for any marketing purposes, each time you are requested to fill out a form on a webpage.
- Send us an email, if you have previously agreed to us sharing your data for direct marketing purposes.
It goes without saying that unless you have given us your permission or we are obliged by the law, we will never share your private information with third parties. Furthermore, if you specifically agree, we may, based on your private information, provide you with promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you.
For the case that we may hold any incorrect or incomplete information about you, please do not hesitate to send us an email promptly so we can correct it immediately.